Friday, May 12, 2006

I Changed My Mind

I originally started a draft mostly venting about how angry I ended up being at my very hard working husband yesterday. I have since changed my mind and decided no one really wants to read a gripe session. So, onto bigger and better things.

My son had his "official" last day at the college pre-school. He will be here a little bit next week during finals, but this was the last hoorah. They had an end of the year party which was really nice. It was potluck. I brought pizza, which obviously was a wise choice because it was gone quickly. I, myself, opted for the chinese noodle dish. It was delicious. They also had the kids sing some songs and showed a video slide show of the year. It was very sweet, and before I knew it I had tears running down my face. I won't be going over to the children's center anymore after next week. I will miss my kids riding with me in the car on my way to work, but I will enjoy being able to listen to what I like to on the radio. I know I won't be able to get home fast enough so I can see their sunny faces. Roo is off to his next venture in life...the big K. His sister has done very well in kindergarten, and having her through the hoops now definitely gives me more perspective as to what to expect next year.


Isn't he just too gorgeous?

I am going to end this now and put up another post with pictures of the kids playing in the mud one day and some pictures of my flowers.

1 Comments:

At 3:52 PM, Blogger Babaloo said...

I don't post gripes about hubby either (although I definitely could!)... and I'm always glad I don't because either he does something totally sweet (post griping moment) or the feeling passes and loses its "edge." I'm sure you don't deserve whatever he did to piss you off, but, he has all Mother's Day weekend to make it up to you!! (wink, wink)

And yes, your son is ADORABLE!! Can't wait to see your other pictures...

((((Happy Mother's Day!!!))))

 

Post a Comment

<< Home