Thursday, April 06, 2006

Babysitting For My Kiddos

I can't believe it. I am actually babysitting for my kids, and they are only 6 and 4 (soon to be 5). I have taken over care of their DigiPets http://www.kidsonlytoys.com/electronic.htm (look at the top left) while they are in school. I told them I would. It is a simple little device with a virtual pet that the kids have to take care of when it needs something. Now, Lyd picked the kitty. I knew she would. Roo had a tough choice between the dog and dinosaur. He first picked the dog and then later had me reset his and chose the dinosaur. The kids keep them up pretty well by keeping them fed, entertained, educated, and healthy by taking them to the vet when needed. Now, it seems the only thing the pets do when I watch them are sleep and shit. The cat sleeps all day. True to form, just like a real cat I suppose. The dinosaur Roo picked, just shits. Every five minutes, I swear, there is a steaming image of turd on the little monitor that I get to clean up. Thank goodness it is taken care of with the push of a button and thank goodness there are no virtual smells.

Ah, the life of a mom.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home