Wednesday, May 02, 2007



2007 Ford Fusion-SEL

As promised, here is a couple of pictures of the new car. It is an absolute beautiful blue color. It has a six speed automatic transmission which is taking a little bit of getting used to. It shifts more often then my Impala through the lower speeds. It isn't a problem, but with a background in manual cars it sounds like I need to shift, but the car does it for itself. I have an in dash 6 DC changer with 8 speakers, which I am really liking a lot. I had always wanted a changer, but having one in the trunk just seemed dumb to me so I never did get one until now. I have the first moon roof in my life, which I am liking as well. It is nice to open it up to the fresh air of the day.

I called about ballet lessons for Lyd yesterday, and I am still waiting to hear back from them. Perhaps I will call them again. It is easy to get busy and forget to call someone back. I also have the kids signed up for swim lessons this summer. I am having them repeat level one since it has been so long since they have been in lessons. They won't mind at all, just so long as they are going swimming, that is all they really seem to care about. I also signed them up for level 2 after the level one class has finished. They both love the water so much. I will have to get some special ear plugs for Roo since he will have his tubes back in by that point.

Roo had a baseball game last night. He did really well. Hit excellent and he managed to get his first play at getting someone out while playing second base! He was so excited after that. It was definitely the highlight of his game. It was funny, once he did that it was as if a light went on and he knew what the object was from that point forward. He was shagging down balls left and right. One more game and we are done for the season. Woo Hoo!

The kids have a birthday party on Saturday to go to. We have had quite a few of those this past month or so. I don't mind but and this one I wouldn't miss at all. It is one of the kids really good friends from class and we are good friends with the kids parent's. She actually helped me quite a bit with Andrew's party a couple of weeks ago. I will be ready to be party for a while after this though. Last weekend while shopping for gifts at Toys R Us, I let the kids use their gift cards they each received at their birthdays. I don't like going into ToysRUs much, so I decided to get two things done at once. They enjoyed shopping, and true to form, Lydia knew what she wanted and got it and was done. She got herself a stuffed Siberian Huskey and a new room for her Doll house. I love her doll house and we have so much fun playing with it. I am just as excited as she is when she gets a new room of furniture. She chose a new baby room this go around for her twins. Roo on the other hand, had to search each aisle and make sure he wasn't missing something he knew he wanted but had forgotten about. His number one priority was a new wooden train for his Thomas the Tank Engine wooden railway. After that he had several different items in his clutches which would be rotated out as he found something he desired more. Well, we were about to leave when he spied the skateboards. He has indeed been wanting a skateboard and this is indeed what he got plus the wooden train. Being a skateboard nut as a kid I was all for the skateboard myself. He has been using it and getting better at it. He keeps telling me when he gets good enough he wants to go the skate park at the Y. How fun will that be!?

Classes are about to come in, so I better close this for now.


1 Comments:

At 7:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good words.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home