Thursday, June 22, 2006

Summer has begun

Wow, summer is here and it is already going quickly. Swimming lessons have started for the kids. They love those. I discovered on the first day of lessons that 5 of Lyd's classmates were in lessons too, including her favorite Garrett. That makes the lessons go by a bit quicker since I can chit chat with the other mom's who are there.

All the plans are in order for the family vacation this year. We will be heading out to Missouri and and Minnesota. We were originally just going to head out to Minnesota but then a wedding came up in Missouri so we divided the trip. It made for a more expensive trip, but not by too much. I am planning on looking at houses again while in Missouri. I had a great time looking at houses last year. The realtor is fantastic. We will probably just end up buying a piece of property and build if we ever do move there. But for meantime looking at the houses is fun. I am looking forward to the trip, but know it will be work along the way. I am sure arriving home will be very welcomed when the time comes.

I have been quite busy with work, hence the lack of updates on the site. We are still busy packing and organizing. We are told the project is going to move forward regardless of the bond not passing. I heard the latest update from the head honcho himself yesterday that we are marching forward. I am glad. We really do need the building redone. It is going to be hectic, but well worth it when we move back in! Hooray!

Everything lately seems to be a blur. I will have to get back to updating more often so I can actually remember what I have been doing. LOL.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home