Tuesday, May 16, 2006

You've Gotta Love Ebay!

So, after thinking about the poor horse (see earlier post), and how much fun it would be to get a new one for her, it suddenly donned on me. Ebay! I had to look. I wasn't sure if I would be able to find one. I know her aunt found this on clearence at Ross, so that source had long since dried up. Alas! I found one. I found one Belle/Horse combo. The seller clearly states, THIS IS NOT A TOY! LOL. It will be for this little girl again. You know I have to get one. There were several listed on ebay, but that is the link so you can see what it looks like.

3 Comments:

At 2:00 PM, Blogger Babaloo said...

She will blog about this someday! You are so awesome for getting her a new one! How are you going to give it to her? The look on her face will be priceless.

 
At 4:22 PM, Blogger The Great Sparlini said...

She is going to be thrilled when she finds the new one. I am going to place it carefully on her dresser and ask her to retreive something off her dresser. She is going to squeal with delight I am sure. If I know her at all, she will call for me (of course I will already be watching) before touching the horse just to make sure it is really there. I can hardly wait.

 
At 2:04 PM, Blogger The Great Sparlini said...

Thank you for the vote for being a hero and a best mom. It really makes my day to read those kinds of comments. I think waiting until Christmas would be too long, and waiting for the tooth fairy to come may be even longer! Since she got teeth so late (19 months old) she is likely to lose them late as well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home