Wednesday, June 27, 2007

I saw this on CNN

Okay, I did this just out of sheer curiosity and either to my surprise or horror (I am not sure which) I was correct on all four video clips. Check it out and see what you think? I don't know how much validity it has, but it is interesting nonetheless. The videos

School started back up and quite honestly it is very tedious this summer. The organization is sadly lacking and it makes it difficult to work with some of the instructors. I refuse to hold their hands and tell them how they need to teach the class. It is not my job and I won't do it. Yikes.

I guess I just don't feel like writing too much right now. I have a serious sinus headache going on and the screen keeps wiggling around on me from that. Not a good sign I guess.

More later when the headache hopefully lifts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home