Friday, December 30, 2005

Coming to a close. The year is quickly running out of time. It seems that time goes by faster every day as I get older. That long wait between Thanksgiving and Christmas that seemed to last forever when I was kid has sped up to practically overnight. It is odd how it works that way. Time is a very strange thing, and if I think about it too long, it starts to make my mind go a little numb. All I can do is make the best out of right now, because that is all we really have, isn't it?

Christmas morning was good...afternoon was a different story, but I am not stewing on it, so I will just move on, and this will be my only mention of it. The kids had a good time overall. We don't have any plans for the New Year. It is supposed to be quite rainy and wet here this weekend, so we may opt just to stay home.

Today, I am at work, but not for long. Have a little work to do then my assistant and I are taking off and taking pictures. We have no agenda other than taking pictures. I hope we get some interesting ones. I also hope the weather cooperates since the storms are supposed to be moving in today sometime. It may help with pictures having some nice clouds around, but I don't want to be out in the pouring rain taking pictures. I think we may head up to Morro Bay to take some pictures of the boats and ocean and then maybe inland a little bit. I will definitely be posting pictures from that excursion.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home