Friday, December 09, 2005

Piffle - that is the word of the day. Definition: n. nonsense, babble, twadle: interj. a contemptuous exclamation.

I am sure I will be adding this word to my vocabulary. As a matter of fact, I think Piffle works with me. She comes in and stays for 20 minutes, usually when I am most busy, and stays spouting piffle of which I have no interest. Ahhhh, the crosses we must bear. Honestly, she is a very nice lady, but her mind is akin to a seive.

I took the kids out looking at Christmas lights a couple nights ago. Dad didn't go because he was out of town for a week training and update. We had a blast. We, of course, had Christmas music playing on the CD player. It was sufficiently cold enough to believe it is winter, though we never get any snow here, or even close for that matter. Roo was all about the lights, and Lyd's only quest was to find the baby Jesus. She liked the lights and all, but she would quickly ask, "can we go find baby Jesus now?". It was pretty cute. When we did find a nativity scene she burst out with joy and insisted we go look at him. Of course, being a 5 year old girl and baby Jesus being a doll, she wanted to take him home. It was a hard push for her to walk away from the most precious doll of all. LOL. Roo kept telling me that, "this is the best night ever!" A grand time was had by all. I did take a couple pictures with the camera, but have managed to screw up my computer trying to upgrade it. So, now I have that to fix. Hopefully I can get that done this weekend.

Peace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home