Wednesday, December 07, 2005


Yes, today is indeed the first day of the rest of my life. At the prompting of a friend (and she won) I decided to creat a blog along with half a million others out there. I am not certain what direction this blog will head, but by all accounts it will go somewhere. More than likely though, it will end up in circles. As for the title, I am not great, nor am I Italian, so it works perfeclty.

I just bought a new digital camera, so this blog is apt to be picture laiden from time to time. I love to take photos, but don't take them as often as I should. I really like my film camera (Nikon) but also like the instant gratification digital photography allows. I have two children and they will be featured heavily through photos and their antics in life. They are a 5 year old girl, and a 4 year old boy, and I really can't imagine life without them. Well...perhaps sometimes without them, but just for a short while. Seriously, could you resist those faces for long?

We just had a little crisis at work. I am chemistry lab director at a community college. We just had several students come to the secretary stating that their instructor had been in class for 15 minutes completely disoriented and not starting class at all. He just sat their going through his notes which he couldn't find etc. Well, the students know this instructor and know this is very much out of the norm for him. We called public safety and they checked him out and he seemed okay, but we are still keeping an eye on him.

Welcome to blogging! I went to post this and the system encountered a fatal error. Whoa, maybe I should have selected my host a little more carefully. Anyway, they did have a saved version that I only had to update a little bit!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home