Tuesday, December 13, 2005


The baby Jesus Lydia wanted to take home. Posted by Picasa

I am not sure how I did it, but I only managed to get one picture up of the many I had selected. I am pretty green at this so bear with me.

Tonight Lydia has her Christmas Program at school. She is excited about it. I think all they are doing is singing on stage, but I could be wrong. Regardless, I will be taking pictures. We had to get her a new dress for the event. It took us forever to find one. All the nice Christmas dresses were already gone when I went looking for one. Of course, I did wait until the last minute, so mostly it was my fault. The only ones that seemed to be left were the ugly pink and black dresses the looked like they were from old time west houses of ill repute! I cannot even believe someone designed those dresses for little girls of 5!

We did manage to get our Christmas tree up over the weekend. It looks pretty nice. The kids were more than eager to help with the decorating, so it took more time (and patience) than usual to get the tree done. It was a fun time though. I also got the kids a nativity set they can play with. Gotta love Fisher*Price toys. They kept wanting to play with my porcelain set, which wasn't a great choice. I distincly remember last year, the little boy shepards head rolling across the floor after having a collision with a monster truck. LOL. I had a spare of that one for whatever reason. Hopefully this weekend we will get the rest of the decorations up. Things have just been way too busy to get to everything I need to get done. So goes life, I suppose.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home